The Latte Budget participates in affiliate marketing programs, which means I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! This is the first time in over 5 years that I have been home for Thanksgiving, so it is a big treat. Since it is the season of thankfulness, I thought I would pop on here to share 10 things I am grateful for.
1) Being able to travel as much as I do. Living far away from family can be hard, so I am thankful that we have the time and money to travel.
2) My husband. It’s been a crazy few months since we got married, and I am so thankful for him.
3) My freelance writing business. I’ll be sharing more on this later, but I am so thankful that I can earn money freelance writing. It’s become a huge part of my life and is about to become even more significant.
4) Journals. Journaling is the #1 way I connect with God and grow in understanding of who I am in Him. I journal most mornings and it is my favorite way to start the day.
5) My pets. I don’t know what I’d do without them! They bring me so much joy in their goofiness.
6) Friends and family. I’ve definitely needed their support over the last few months, and I am so thankful to have friends and family I can rely on for anything.
7) Food. As a self-proclaimed foodie, I am not only thankful for great tasting food, but I am thankful to have access to food every day. It’s something I can so easily take for granted, but many other people don’t have access to food at all.
8) My laptop. I love getting to work from anywhere!
9) Yoga. I never thought I would like yoga, but it has been so therapeutic. Not only is it a great workout, but it helps clear out the crud in my mind so I can focus throughout the day. A little self-love is a good thing.
10) My readers! This little blog has provided me with so many opportunities, and none of it would be possible without you guys. Whether you’re stopping by for the first time, or you’re a regular reader – thank YOU!